A KU grad's journey in the Big Apple.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

going places

It's officially official! I'm moving to New York City! Until now, I have been pretty vague about my New York plans because I'm a firm believer in not counting my chickens until they're hatched (excuse the cliche!) But the lease has been signed and it's really happening! My life-long dream of moving to New York is finally coming true! My roommate Marla and I are moving into our amazing apartment on the Upper West Side next week! I am so thrilled to be moving, I can hardly contain myself! There's so much to do before we move and not much time. Ahhhhhh!

Stay tuned for updates, apartment decorating posts, posts about my new neighborhood and other New York adventures! I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment