A KU grad's journey in the Big Apple.

Friday, May 25, 2012

FREEDOM...

Ready to walk down the hill and graduate!
It's official! I am done with college and am the proud owner of a BS in Journalism! I guess that make me a pretty legit journalistic authority, right? Right, let's go with that.

It's officially summer. Actually, since I'm not going back to school EVER AGAIN (at least for a while...I think...) can I still call this summer? I'm unemployed, other than my retail job at Bloom on Mass. St, so am I on a potentially everlasting summer until I find a real job? And is it even really summer yet, or is it still spring? BRB Let me check...

Ok, I guess it technically isn't summer, almanac/nature-wise. So am I on summer vacation? Not quite sure. But what ever this free time is classified as, it does mean no excuses to abandon the ol' blog and share my life with the world wide web. LUCKY YOU.

Coming up on alexlovesny.blogspot.com...

  • Graduation coverage: Relive the magical day with me.
  • I had a pretty adorable grad party. There will be pics and easy DIY projects... 
  • Other posts about fun things (I know, the specific-ness is killing me, too.) But in all seriousness.
  •  I have recently become obsessed with making wedding boards on Pinterest, then got blocked for posting too many pins (ha) so if I am welcomed back into the Pinterest world, I'll have some goodies like that! 
Ah, blogging. It's good to be back. Happy "summer," everyone. And for those of us who are joining the world of freedom before entering real-life responsibilities, best of luck. Enjoy it while it lasts because for many of us, this is our last proverbial summer ever.

Also...FIRST POST OF 2012 #it'smay #almostjune

No comments:

Post a Comment