A KU grad's journey in the Big Apple.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Religion Is You

Floral denim high waisted shorts- Saver's, $3
Pink silk flower headband- J Crew, $25 (I think)
Shirt, Walmart SUPER SALE (I know classy) $1 (and now you know why)

The title is from Lady Gaga's Teeth. The song doesn't fit the look AT ALL, but I love this line and think it's pretty romantic, maybe a little stalkerish, but whatever.

Gaga's KC show is in 16 days, and she's all I'm listening to! It's sure to be a life changing show! I think I know what I'm wearing, something beaded and sparkly. It's kinda skanky but classy, but that's how I feel about Gaga. Love her.

Add Video


AJ and I wanted to have a shoot, so it was off to the secret creek thing by my house. We discovered it with Michael a few weeks during another shoot because we knew there was a cement drainage ditch there, but when we found the creek and waterfall, we knew we had to switch locations. (And the ditch was dark and scary!) The first time we went bugs were crawling in our clothes, and I got a bite on the middle of my back that still itches, so this time we came prepared with bug spray!

We both had SUPER successful shoots that day, there were so many great shots to chose from, but the fist one on here (and the one on lookbook) was so poised (not intentional!) I had to choose it! (Photo and editing by AJ)



Drew got me this headband for my birthday!


IMMA DORK.

1 comment: